The AAFD is proud to endorse and sponsor Rebu crowd
sourced franchise reviews for Investors to grade the quality
and integrity of franchise systems.
Franchise Not There? Register Your Business
Crowd Sourced Franchise Reviews - See Reviews Of Your Franchise Before You Buy!
Automotive Products and Services
Car & Truck Rentals
Check Cashing & Pawn Shops
Chemicals & Related Products
Clothing & Shoes
Commercial & Residential Lighting
Construction: Building & Remodeling Services
Consumer Buying Services
Educational Products & Services
Equipment Leasing & Financing
Fitness & Gyms
Food: Baked Goods
Food: Ice Cream/Smoothies/Yogurt
Food: Meal Preparation
Food: Sports Pubs/Wings
Green and Eco-Friendly
Hair Salons & Services
Health Aids & Services
Health and Beauty
Home Appliances: Sales, Rental & Rep.
Home Furnishings: Retail, Sale & Rental
Home Inspection/Radon Detection
Hotels & Motels
Laundry & Dry Cleaning
Lawn, Garden & Agricultural
Maid & Personal Services
Maintenance, Cleaning & Sanitation
Optical Aids & Services
Package Preparation/Shipment/Mail Service
Pest Control Services
Photography & Supplies
Pre-employment Screening Services
Pressure Washing & Restoration
Real Estate Services
Recreation: Equipment & Supplies
Recreation: Exercise/Sports Ent./Products
Recycling Products and Services
Rental: Equipment & Supplies
Retail Stores: Specialty
Security Services & Systems
Senior Living Communities
Sign Products & Services
Staffing & Personnel Services
Tools & Hardware
Transportation, Parking, and Valet Services
Travel and Tourism
Video/Audio Sales & Rentals
Wildlife Management Control
Select Business Name:
1. This franchise company is producing and marketing quality goods and services for which the brand has an established market demand.
2. This franchisor has and prizes good relationships with its franchisees, including the recognition of a franchisee association.
3. This franchise opportunity provides financial performance to achieve attractive compensation and return on your investment.
4. The franchise has a well-established, well-designed business plan and marketing system that includes and promises substantial and complete training and overall franchisee support.
5. The franchise agreement fairly protects your investment and equity rights, including the protections set forth in the AAFD's Franchisee Bill of Rights as stated here:
6. I would recommend this franchise to another potential franchisee.
Franchise Attorney Sponsor